Residential Wear Warranty
All Tiles & laminate flooring is sold with a 10 Year Residential Wear Warranty from the date of purchase.
Who is covered?
The original purchaser is covered. In the case that a builder or developer purchases the tiles/flooring, the occupant of the residential home 10 years after purchase of the tiles/flooring will be entitled to cover under this warranty, effective from the date of the initial purchase.
- This warranty covers wear through of the surface of the floor is not to be easily scratched, ie, moving light furniture on the surface (except from a sharp item scratches).-Laminate Flooring
- This warranty covers wear will not be dis-coloured under the natural light.
- If the job is cover installation, with 1 year Residential Wear Warranty from the date of purchase, ie: Trim bar out of shape, flooring swell.
- Wear that may be associated with water or liquid damage from any source (moisture ingress from any source into the board). Stains or indentations of any type are also not covered by this warranty.
- Wear or structural deformation that may be associated with improper installation or improper maintenance procedures.
- The instance of surface checking (fine surface splits), gloss variation between boards, colour variation between boards or natural features including gum veins, knots, insect trails etc. are considered a natural part of timber flooring and are therefore excluded from this warranty.
- Damage, intentional or accidental, caused by abuse, misuse, stiletto heels, dragged objects, heavy furniture, sand, stones, castor wheels, dropped items etc.
- Labour charges associated with any rectification work.